Jr. High Workcamp 2018
Sunday, July 15, 2018 - Saturday, July 21, 2018
July 15-21, 2018
Our Jr. High will return to Frakes, Kentucky for the 13th year to serve the community alongside the Henderson Settlement. Each year, our 7th & 8th graders partner with Henderson by participating in construction work, such as building porches, for families in the area. Henderson Settlement’s purpose is to meet the basic human needs of people in the greater Frakes community of Appalachia. We are excited about what God will do in and through us!
Workcamp is one of the most anticipated events for the youth at Church at the Crossing. Not only is it a time for them to be with their friends for a whole week, but they also get to serve others and see the impact their help can have on people.
To complete your registration, you must:
- Complete the online registration form here.
- Complete a Medical Release Form for the 2017/2018 school year or update a new one with changes.
- Complete a waiver for IYC 2018.
- Pay your $100 non-refundable deposit online, at The Box Sunday, or mail a check to:
ATTN: Mollie Peslis
9111 Haverstick Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Jr. High Workcamp Pre-Dessert Theater cost: $650
- February 21: $100 non-refundable registration deposit due. This completes registration.
- March 21: $100 non-refundable payment due.
- April 25: $50 payment due. Final DT discount will be communicated by this date.
- May 30: Balance due. Last day to
cancel withany refund.
Due to financial commitments made up front, $200 of the total cost will be non-refundable. Any cancellations after May 30 will not receive any refund.
If you need financial assistance, the Scholarship Application is due February 21.
If funding is available, we will contact you regarding the status of your application.
The first 25 to register by February 21 are guaranteed spots on the trip. Any registrations after 25 or February 21 will be put on a waitlist pending availability.