365 Youth Convention - 2018
Friday, November 02, 2018 - Sunday, November 04, 2018
November 2-4, 2018
Each year, youth groups from all over Indiana converge downtown for an amazing weekend of worship, teaching, and fun. Each year is an opportunity for life change, and we’ve seen God work through these conventions every single year!
Who is it for? 365 is for Youth in grades 7-12.
Where do we stay? We all get to stay at a hotel in downtown Indy!
What do I bring?
- Bathing Suit (1 piece or modest tankini for girls) and beach towel (if you want to swim at the hotel during free time).
- Warm clothes and walking shoes for walking around downtown
- Bible and notebook
- Money for 4 meals (please eat dinner Friday before arriving)
- Be sure to have filled out the annual Youth Medical Release form
To complete your registration, you must:
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Complete a Medical Release Form for the 2018/2019 school year or update a new one with changes.
3. Complete the Indiana Ministries waiver and attach to the online registration (can be a picture of the waiver or scanned).
3. Pay your $100 non-refundable deposit online, at The Box on Sunday, or mail a check with 365 in the memo to:
Church at the Crossing
ATTN: Tammy Moody
9111 Haverstick Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Any registration filled out after October 17 will be put on a wait list.
Payment & Cancellation Info:
- Due at Registration: $100 non-refundable deposit
- Early Bird - by Sept. 23: $210
- Regular Registration - by Oct. 17: $225
- Late Registration - after Oct. 17: $245
- RACE Friend Discounted Rate - by Oct. 17: $100
If you would like to apply for any financial assistance, please fill out the form here by September 18.
If a friend invited you to join their team for The RACE, then we are offering a 50% discount to encourage you to come to 365! Just make sure you enter your payment in the "Friend of the Race" box on the online payment page.
$100 of your full payment is non-refundable. If there is a cancellation after October 17, we may not be able to offer any refunds.