If you’re a mom of kiddos anywhere from pregnancy to Kindergarten, and you find yourself wishing you had some time to just rejuvenate, then there’s a group of moms like you calling your name!
Here’s what you can expect from this amazing “mom tribe” called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers):
- Trustworthy childcare
- A big breakfast you can actually savor and enjoy
- Helpful speakers who know what’s up
- Empowering encouragement
- Fun projects and crafts
- LOTS of laughter
- A welcoming, no-judgement zone (seriously, bring on the pj’s and greasy hair)
Sound good to you? Awesome! Here’s when we meet:
- Twice a month on Fridays, September - May
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Church at the Crossing Campus
The 2016-2017 theme is We Are the Starry Eyed
MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers) exists to meet the needs of every mom - urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, single and married moms. We recognize that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS meets the needs of moms through small group discussions, speakers, devotionals, crafts and free time for moms.