Being a mom is amazing, but it can be challenging and lonely. You need a mom tribe - a group of women who get it, who see you, and who offer unconditional support. Are you ready to breathe freely?
Here’s what you can expect from this amazing “mom tribe” called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers):
- Trustworthy childcare
- A big breakfast you can actually savor and enjoy
- Helpful speakers who know what’s up
- Empowering encouragement
- Fun projects and crafts
- LOTS of laughter
- A welcoming,
no-judgementzone (seriously, bring on the pj’sand greasy hair)
Sound good to you? Awesome! Here’s when we meet:
- Twice a month on Fridays, September - May
- SEMESTER I: Sept. 14 & 28, Oct. 12 & 19, Nov. 2 & 16, Dec. 7 & 14
- SEMESTER II: Jan. 11 & 25, Feb. 8 & 22, Mar. 8 & 22, Apr. 12 & 26, May 10
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Church at the Crossing Campus
MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers) exists to meet the needs of every mom - urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, single and married moms. We recognize that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS meets the needs of moms through small group discussions, speakers, devotionals, crafts and free time for moms.