“Whoever wants to become great among you must serve the rest of you like a servant. Whoever wants to become first among you must serve the rest of you like a slave. In the same way, the Son of Man did not come to be served. He came to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many people.” – Matthew 20:26-28
Is God calling you to be more?
At Youth at the Crossing, we are committed to developing the leadership skills and Christian worldview of our youth. Because of this commitment, we have The Servanthood Project which composed of high school students who are interested in serving God, growing in their abilities to lead & gaining a better understanding of this world that God loves.
This is no light commitment and we ask that you please read the expectations and complete the application packet if you would be willing to serve on the team. The online form below must be completed by July 30.
Servanthood Project Expectations
- Must be a Christian who takes following Christ seriously. This involves our actions, attitude, devotional life, home life, relationships, commitments, and school work.
- Must be willing have a servant attitude and support Youth and Church at the Crossing environments through your presence, prayer and hard work (specifically being involved in corporate worship, XP and active in your small group).
- Must be committed to taking on a leadership role with a Midweek Serve Group.
- Must be committed to being at the monthly Servanthood Project meetings.
- The commitment runs through June of each year.