Passport to Employment - Monday Nights
Passport to Employment is a thriving employment ministry program designed to support, encourage, and equip those who are on a journey to new or better employment.
And it's completely free.
- Career support and crisis counseling
- Tips to identify your talents, skills and strengths
- Best practices for building resumes, cover letters, network systems, interview techniques, etc.
- Group coaching and one-on-one assistance
- Financial management assistance
- Special speakers, as well as representatives from employment agencies and recruiting firms
EVERY MONDAY NIGHT
All are invited to our weekly Monday night meetings, where you will hear from guest speakers, receive invaluable resources to your job search, and be able to network and connect with people on the same journey as you.
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM / On Zoom and In-Person - Guest Speakers
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM / In-Person - Discussion/networking workshop. Includes topics relative to attendees’ needs and/or selected topics from our P2E Guidebook. If you have a device, please be sure to bring it with you for the workshop sessions.
On Zoom: ZOOM MEETING
In-Person: Church at the Crossing, 9111 Haverstick Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
*** Temporarily meeting in Room 136, enter at Door #4, west side - green awning ***